|Trip Duration||18 Days|
|Best Time||Oct/ Nov/ March/ April Weather in Nepal|
|Mode of trekking tour||Camping + Tea House, Equipment and clothing Checklist|
|Most Attraction of the trek||
Challanging trip. Cost includes / excludes
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu Transfer to the Hotel [1,338m]. Hotel.
Day 02: Full day sightseeing tour of Monkey Temple, Kathmandu durbar Square and Pashupatinath and Boudhanath [1,338m]. "B". Hotel.
Day 03: Mountain Flight to Lukla [2,810 m] then trek to Phakdaing [2,640 m] "B,L,D". Tea House. (40 m flight and 3-4 hrs trek).
Day 04: Trek to Namche Bazaar [3,440 m] "B,L,D". Tea House. (6-7 hrs).
Day 05: Rest day at Namche [3,440 m] side trip to Everest view point "B,L,D". Tea House. (2-3 hrs).
Day 06: Trek to Tengboche Monastery [3860 m] "B,L,D". Tea House. (5-6 hrs).
Day 07: Trek to Dingboche [4,350 m] "B,L,D". Tea House. (5-6 hrs).
Day 08: Rest at Dingboche [4,350 m] "B,L,D". Tea House.
Day 09: Trek to Chhukung. [4,710 m] "B,L,D". Tea House. (6-7 hrs).
Day 10: Excursion around Chukhung Ri for the best acclimatization "B,L,D". Tea House. (2-3 hrs).
Day 11: Island peak base camp [5,240 m] "B,L,D". Tent. (5-6 hrs).
Day 12: Reach the summit of the Island peak [6187 m] and back to Chukhung [4,710 m] "B,L,D". Tea House. (7-8 hrs).
Day 13: Trek to Tengboche [3,840m] "B,L,D". Tea House. (6-7 hrs).
Day 14: Trek to Namche Bazaar [3,440 m] via Khumjung [2780 m] "B,L,D". Tea House. (5-6 hrs).
Day 15: Trek to Lukla [2,810 m] "B,L,D". Tea House. (7-8 hrs).
Day 16: Mountain flight Back to Kathmandu [1,338m] "B". Hotel.
Day 17: Free day in kathmandu [1,338m] "B". Hotel.
Day 18: Trip ends! Fly back home, taking with you the memory of a life time. B.
* Arrival & Departure Transfers by private (Non A/C Car) international flights.
* Accommodation in Kathmandu with breakfast.
* Full day sightseeing tour in Kathmandu with an entrance fee.
* Breakfast (With Tea Coffee), Lunch & Dinner (Without Tea Coffee) during the Trekking.
* Accommodation in simple Tea house (mountain lodge) while trekking.
* Kathmandu Lukla Kathmandu flight ticket with Airport Tax.
* Trekking Porter with Insurance. (We Provide 01 Porter for 02 Pax).
* Trekking Guide with insurance.
* Accommodation in Tent with Meals while climbing.
* Trekking Region map.
* TIMS / National park /Conservation entry fees.
* All Government taxes.
* Well-experienced Climbing guide with all his allowance and expenses.
* Group Equipment.
* Peak Permit.
* Personal and Group climbing gears Ice Axe, Zoomer, Harness, Figure of Eight, Carabineer.
Trip Cost Excludes:
* International Airfare.
* Your travel insurance (Included Helicopter Rescue upto 6500 Mter.).
* Nepal entry Visa fee (US$ 40 for 30 days and US$ 25 for 15 days you should get visa open your arrival)
* Drinks, Dessert, Juice, Water, Heater charge, Hot Shower during the Trekking and main meals in cities.
* Tips for Guide, Porter and driver.
* Combing boots & Crampons.
* Warm Personal trekking gear Included Jacket and Sleeping bag.
Above itinerary can be customized as per your requirement.