|Trip Duration||18 Days|
|Best Time||Oct/ Nov/ March/ April Weather in Nepal|
|Mode of trekking tour||Camping + Tea House, Equipment and clothing Checklist|
|Most Attraction of the trek||
Challanging trip. Cost includes / excludes
Day 01: Arrive in Kathmandu. [1,338 m]
Day 02: Full day sightseeing tour. Monkey Temple, Kathmandu durbar Square and Pashupatinath and Boudhanath. [1,338m].B,
Day 03: Early morning flight to Lukla [2,800 m]. B,L,D. Tea House.
Day 04: Lukla to Chutenga [3,350m]. B,L,D. Tea House.
Day 05: Chutenga to over Zatrela pass overnight at Chatrarbu [4340 m]. B,L,D. Tea House.
Day 06: Chatrabu to Kothe [3700 m]. B,L,D. Tea House.
Day 07: Kothe to Thagnak [4,3568 m]. B,L,D. Tea House.
Day 08: Thanak Rest for Acclimatization. B,L,D. Tea House.
Day 09: Thanak to Khare [4,900 m]. B,L,D. Tea House.
Day 10: Khare to Mera La [5,200 m] For Glacier and back to khare. B,L,D. Tea House.
Day 11: Khare to Mera High Camp [5,800 m]. B,L,D. Tent.
Day 12: High Camp to Mera Summit [6,476 m] and Return back to Khare. B,L,D. Tea House.
Day 13: Khare to Kothe [3,700 m]. B,L,D. Tea House.
Day 14: Kothe to Chatrabu [4,340 m]. B,L,D. Tea House.
Day 15: Chatrabu to Lukla [2800 m]. B,L,D. Tea House..
Day 16: Flight from Lukla to Kathmandu and transfer to Hotel[1,338 m]. B
Day 17: Free day in Katmandu. [1,338 m]. B
Day 18: Trip ends ! fly back home, taking with you the memory of a life time. B
Cost Per person US$ 2,840. (With Kathmandu Guest House / Hotel Manang or Similar in Kathmandu and Tea House/Tent during the Trekking).
* Arrival & Departure Transfers by private (Non A/C Car) international flights.
* Accommodation in Kathmandu with breakfast.
* Full day sightseeing tour in Kathmandu with an entrance fee.
* Breakfast , Lunch and Dinner during the Trekking.
* Accommodation in Tea house (mountain lodge) while trekking.
* Kathmandu Lukla Kathmandu flight ticket with Airport Tax.
* Trekking Porter with Insurance. (We Provide 01 Porter for 02 Pax).
* Trekking Guide with insurance.
* Trekking Region map.
* TIMS / National park /Conservation entry fees.
* Government income tax and VAT 13%.
* Well-experienced Climbing guide with all his allowance and expenses.
* Group Equipment.
* Personal and Group climbing gears Ice Axe, Zoomer, Harness, Figure of Eight, Carabineer.
* Peak Permit.
* International Airfare.
* Your travel insurance of any kind
* Nepal entry Visa fee (US$ 40 for 30 days and US$ 25 for 15 days you should get visa open your arrival)
* Drinks, Dessert, Juice, Water, Heater charge, Hot Shower during the Trekking and main meals in cities.
* Tips for Guide, Porter and driver.
* Combing boots & Crampons.
* Warm Jacket and Sleeping bag.
Above itinerary can be customized as per your requirement.