|Trip Duration||18 Days|
|Best Time||Mar-Dec Weather in Nepal|
|Highest access of the trek||Lo - Manthang (3,800 m)|
|Culture||Mixed culture and purely Tibetan cultural|
|Mode of trekking tour||Tea House Equipment and clothing Checklist|
|Most Attraction of the trek||Tibetan life style and the mystic Landscape. Cost includes / excludes|
|Himalayan sights:||All western Himalayan ranges of Nepal.|
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu [1,338m] Transfer to the Hotel. (Car).
Day 02: Sightseeing tour of Swayambhunath, Kathmandu durbar Square, Pashupatinath and Boudhanath. "B". (06-07 Hours). (Car).
Day 03: Fly to Pokhara [970 m]. “B”.(Car+Flight 25 m+Car).
Day 04: Pokhara - Fly to Jomsom Trek to Kagbeni [2,810m]. "B,L,D".(Car+Flight 22 m+Trek 03-04 Hrs).
Day 05: Trek to Chele [3,030 m]. "B,L,D". Trek (06-07 Hrs).
Day 06: Trek to Gelling [3,570 m]. "B,L,D". Trek (06-07 Hrs).
Day 07: Trek to Charang [3,560m]. "B,L,D". Trek (05-06 Hrs).
Day 08: Trek to Lo-Manthang [3,800 m]. "B,L,D". Trek (04-05 Hrs).
Day 09: In Lo-Manthang [3,800 m]. "B,L,D". Trek .
Day 10: Trek to Ghami [3,490 m]."B,L,D". Trek (06-07 Hrs).
Day 11: Trek to Samar [3,150 m]. "B,L,D". Trek (05-06 Hrs).
Day 12: Trek to Kagbeni [2,810m]. "B,L,D". Trek (05-06 Hrs).
Day 13: Trek to Muktinath [3,802m]. "B,L,D". Trek (05-06 Hrs).
Day 14: Trek to Jomsom [2720m]. "B,L,D". Trek (05-06 Hrs).
Day 15: Fly to Pokhara [930 m]. "B".(Flight 22 m +Car).
Day 16: Fly Back To Kathmandu [1,338m]. "B".. (Car+Flight+Car).
Day 17: Free day in kathmandu [1,338m]. "B".
Day 18: Trip ends! Fly back home, taking with you the memory of a life time. "B". (Car).
Trip Cost Includes:
* Arrival & Departure Transfers by private on both domestic / international flights.
* Accommodation in Kathmandu and Pokhara as mentioned with breakfast.
* Sightseeing tour in Kathmandu with an entrance fee.
* Trekking Duffle Bag.
* Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner during the Trekking.
* Accommodation in Tea house (mountain lodge) while trekking.
* Kathmandu - Pokhara - Kathmandu by flight.
* Pokhara-Jomsom-Pokhara flight.
* Trekking Porter with Insurance. (We Provide 01 Porter for 02 Pax).
* Trekking Guide with insurance.
* Mustang Trekking Region map.
* TIMS / National park / ACAP / Conservation entry fees.
* Special Permit for Mustang.
* Government taxes.
* Office services charge.
Trip Cost Excludes:
* International Airfare.
* Your travel insurance of any kind
* Nepal entry Visa fee (US$ 40 for 30 days and US$ 25 for 15 days you should get visa open your arrival)
* Drinks, Dessert, Juice, Mineral Water, Heater charge, Hot Shower during the Trekking and main meals in cities.
* Tips for Guide, Porter and driver.
Fixed departure: Any Days (Dates). when 02 or more peoples.
Note: If the above itinerary does not meet your needs, we can design individualized travel plans based on your preferences.